1 small hippo tang
1 tommi tang
1 coral bandit shrimp
1 cleaner shrimp

open to all offers

I have sps and Lps

damseldude
11/30/2009, 12:10 AM
The copperband butterfly should be a safe bet. Mine has never nipped at any of my sps or lps.

jarrett shark
11/30/2009, 06:23 AM
bump anybody on angels?

jusn317
11/30/2009, 06:31 AM
As far as angels go you'll want to look at the genicanthus family. With that size tank you could definitely do a male/female pair, or maybe a small harem of females and a male. I have a male swallowtail at the moment and its a great looking fish. Unfortunately my female didn't make it.

Chihuahua6
11/30/2009, 06:34 AM
Yellow Pyramid Butterflyfish! They're gorgeous and safe. They're open water planktivores in the wild, not rock pickers. You can keep them in groups too. They do consume massive amounts of food so keep that in mind.

gskidmor
11/30/2009, 07:35 AM
potter's angel is mostly an algae eater (according to the latest edition or Coral magazine)

d3rryc
11/30/2009, 04:56 PM
The flame angel and coral beauty are usually considered the "safest" Centropyge angels if you're interested in the dwarfs. My coral beauty has never bothered anything in my tank. Just be aware that this is all rough guidelines. I've heard of flames that wreaked havoc, and of bicolors (which are generally notorious nippers) that are model citizens. Do your research, cross your fingers and have a removal strategy if the new recruit gets frisky.

littlebigaj
11/30/2009, 05:18 PM
Bump on this thread as I am also interested in answers to this question. I learned the hard way and had to get rid of my Koran angel.

luther1200
11/30/2009, 05:40 PM
Flame Angles are absolutely not reef safe. I had 1 that didn't touch any coral for almost a year. Then he decimated my LPS and SPS. He killed a Stylophora, Superman Monti, and almost killed my Acan,Favia, and Micromussa.

Banshee
11/30/2009, 06:23 PM
I have a flame angel, potter's angel and copperband butterfly fish....no problems so far...been about a year.

falconut
11/30/2009, 06:29 PM
I've had Watanbei Angels, Swallowtail Angels (aka Blackspot), Lamark Angel, and a Flame Angel in my mixed reef. The only one that I've even seen nip is the flame. He took care of my Xenia and I believe he picks at some of the others, just not enough to kill them.

I had a Pyramid Butterfly, which was fine, but I only had him for a few months. I've had my Copperband for about 4 months and he hasn't touched anything.