PDA

View Full Version : Epicystis crucifer

E30 E T A
11/30/2009, 09:06 PM
Anyone have pics of any nice or unique Rock Flowers? I'm interested in making a species only of some nice specimens.:rollface: I've seen some on LA and other sites now i want a couple!

E30 E T A
11/30/2009, 09:22 PM
For the tank setup i was thinking a 30 breeder (which I have) with a 20G sump. For lights 4 T-5 HO,And a MP10. I also have a CPR HOB Fuge laying around. So all i would need is the T-5s and the MP10. I've read that the like more of a gravel/rubble kind of substrate. If anyone have any info/ideas/criticism LMK. Oh and Pics! ;-)

Apercula
11/30/2009, 11:22 PM
I dont have a picture of mine, but its one of the dark green bodied-red/orange fringed ones that Divers Den has had a ton of recently.

elegance coral
12/01/2009, 05:56 AM
The only ones I've had are the basic colors. The pic's I have probably wouldn't help you much. I did have a peach colored one back in the day that was pretty cool though.

I've read that the like more of a gravel/rubble kind of substrate. If anyone have any info/ideas/criticism LMK. Oh and Pics! ;-)

When I was young and stupid, I collected these anemones from the Florida Keys. They ALWAYS had their foot anchored deep in a hole in the rocks. They were always in shallow water as well. HTH.

E30 E T A
12/01/2009, 08:13 AM
I don't mind seeing the plain normal ones as I will probably have a couple. I will also be putting some ricordeas on the tank along with some carribean fish.