PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of buying from the filter guys?

Financial Panth
12/10/2009, 06:26 AM
STOP THINKING AND DO IT!

I asked them a question monday morning (12am). They replied by Monday morning (9am). I placed my order on Monday evening and recieved my package on wed. afternoon. YOU CANT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!

The filters are clearly marked, the price was right, and the service was unbeatable.

Great sponsor to have!

Thanks, Filter Guys!!!

Doni
12/10/2009, 06:57 AM
+ 1

:)

firsthesitation
12/10/2009, 09:50 AM
Agreed, I might be in MN with them but they've always been thorough with fast with their orders. And helpful when i called to ask them questions.

blennielove
12/10/2009, 07:50 PM
Jim from the Filterguys is one of the nicest guys in the business. I've called him on numerous occasions before I made up my mind to order from him and afterwards he is always available to answer ANY questions. He even helped me set up my booster pump as I got confused on connections and placement! I wish more people were like him - dedicated, honest, dependable!

Jersey Bounce
12/10/2009, 10:27 PM
Agreed.

I contacted them when I was in the market for a good RO/DI, told them what I wanted/needed, and they essentially custom built a very affordable six-stage unit that fit my criteria. Shipping was exceptionally fast (they must have built the unit over a weekend?!) and well-packaged. Everything was clearly labeled and easy to install. Five stars all around!

Alcedok9
12/13/2009, 03:32 PM
We just placed our second order and had them in three days.. Thanks Filter Guys!