PDA

View Full Version : Need replacement parts for Dosing pump

coffeenut
12/13/2009, 11:01 PM
Can any tell me where i can get replacement tubing for the dosing pump..?
the tubes/rollers are so warn i have fluid pushing past the rollers, and driping

Paradiddle7
12/16/2009, 09:55 PM
How long did your rollers last?

coffeenut
12/16/2009, 10:38 PM
lol.. not sure.. i set it up, ran it.. and it worked flawlessly.. till
i noticed it dripping..

coffeenut
12/16/2009, 10:46 PM
ok so i got them may of 2008.. so i would say they ran for 1.5 yrs with out fault.. not sure if its just the tubes or the rollers and the tubes.. i just placed a order for 3 new modules, and a pack of their tubing from aquarium speciality. prob is i have to wait 2-4 weeks to get the stuff.. i know its my fault for not pre ordering the back up supplies.. i would really like to know what type of tubes they are and wht the size is so maybe i can find some in the US to get me over till the new stuff arrives..

RobbyG
01/11/2010, 06:52 PM
Coffenut any news on this, I also need new tubes and I have never ordered from them but I figure the service should be good.

coffeenut
01/11/2010, 08:49 PM
Well.. its ordered.. thats all I know.. no word since i ordered or eta.. he probably doesnt know any thing yet either..

I do know i sent 3 PB directly to AQ for repair, over a month ago. they haven't received yet nor can i find the tracking paperwork.. still looking..
i like their product.. but not having a long time dependable dealer in the US sucks...
I posted to their support site many times , and they finally responded yesterday.. talking about being off for the holidays since Dec 24th.. TILL JAN 11th? COME ON.. W T F!!!

coffeenut
01/12/2010, 07:32 AM
ok so i found paperwork, and tracked package.. Look at this crap..

Detailed Results:

Into Foreign Customs, December 21, 2009, 1:44 pm, ITALY
International Dispatch, December 05, 2009, 8:34 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, December 04, 2009, 2:39 pm, ROSELLE, IL 60172

Its Jan 12..... OMG.. customs has had it for almost a month

coffeenut
01/12/2010, 07:50 AM
here is my latest post to AQ support:
OK so now i am troubled.... I have been reading posts on the internet, and see that shiping anything of value to Italy is a big problem.. some people say I will be lucky if it ever gets there or could take months...

this is horrible.. as these powerbars are needed, and I curently have no spare.. so if one of the powerbars goes down my whole system will die.
I have 3 spares (why should i need to buy more?) and they are all on their way to you.. it sounds like it will be months before i see them again..

nemo's janitor
01/13/2010, 04:00 PM
:D Maybe they are on holiday. :lolspin:

RobbyG
01/13/2010, 06:41 PM
Call Aquatronica, they will most likely send you a Powerbar while they sort out the customs issue

coffeenut
01/15/2010, 09:44 AM
They said no they wont ship me one.. but they called customs, which was holding it due to lack of some paperwork.. i did everything the post office said.. but i guess i needed an invoice or bill of purchase.. so AQ said hopefully it will be released soon from customs

dbond
01/21/2010, 08:20 AM
If all you need is the neoprene tubing for the dosing unit Bulk Reef Supply has tubing for $9.99 which I assume would work Im going to order a couple and try them, they are replacement tubing for the BRS dosing unit but they look the same size.

nemo's janitor
01/26/2010, 10:40 AM
:D Maybe they are on holiday. :lolspin:

confirmed on holiday:mixed:

http://www.ultimatereef.net/forums/showthread.php?t=354467