PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Pets on Weakley Ln

eyebedam
12/20/2009, 04:01 PM
So I stopped by there for the 1st time Friday. Talk about dissappointment. Looks really nice on the outside but the few tanks they had were dirty & they didn't even have the lights on. They had all types of animals. It was a bowling pro shop, Tattoo artist supply shop & a pet store all in 1. The place coulda had some potential but it's to dumpy for me.

Anyone else been there & if so what was your thoughts.

andywe
12/20/2009, 04:06 PM
Never heard of it, and where are you from? Your location is not filled in. :-)

eyebedam
12/20/2009, 04:28 PM
Mt. Juliet right off Hobson Pike.

andywe
12/20/2009, 04:57 PM
Oh that place..yeah....didn't look like much the time I drove past it. I didn't know it's name. glad to know not to expect much from it. I live in MJ so will probably see if they have Dog stuff lol.

Pickupman66
12/20/2009, 05:40 PM
YOu are refering to that place over by the bowling alley in Smyrna. Never been in there but had a hunch it was not worth seeing.

eyebedam
12/20/2009, 06:03 PM
That's the place. It makes the Fin Din look like the critter. Lol

ameares8
12/20/2009, 06:12 PM
I work in Smyrna, so I went in not that long ago to check it out. That was the worst pet store I have ever seen in my life. They did not know what anything was, nor did they know how to care for anything. I asked a few simple questions to test their knowledge and after that I blatantly told them that it was a mistake to carry saltwater fish. I would not even recommend buying a tank from them....much less a bowling ball.

Pickupman66
12/20/2009, 09:23 PM
That's the place. It makes the Fin Din look like the critter. Lol

HAHA the Fin Din. that place in Donelson?!?! Man thats where I bought tank 9 years ago. thought it went under. also that old dilapidated place that used to be by the airport. Neat setup wit their tanks, but always musty and dark. heck I didnt think they had lights in the joint

SRT80
12/22/2009, 10:53 AM
I buy all my bowling gear there. Never bought any fish/reptile stuff though. I haven't been in the store in a while since I have takin' a bowling break over winter. But last time I was there, the tanks was clean and the fish looked fine. But I haven't been in the shop for months. The owner is cool.