PDA

View Full Version : Air,waqter and Ice????

coastie81
12/20/2009, 06:05 PM
Does anyone on here have any experience with them? I like bulk reef supply but they do not carry the 50gpd membrane that I need. Someone please chime in about the company, Good, negative basically any experience you have with them.

Thanks

jcolletteiii
12/20/2009, 06:09 PM
Great company. I have their mighty mite with added DI module. Produces extremely pure water. When I ordered teh DI unit, they shipped it out that afternoon. They are extremely knowledgeable and answer questions promptly. Great company.

wis_fishing_guy
12/20/2009, 06:13 PM
Yes they are a great company.They are a sponsor of my local reef club and everyone I know and my self have only had a great experience with them.

Salamander
12/20/2009, 06:30 PM
They're great. I have the Typhoon III and love it. If you need assistance Walter is a great guy who knows what he's talking about.

Hartdude
12/20/2009, 06:38 PM
yes they are a great company.they are a sponsor of my local reef club and everyone i know and my self have only had a great experience with them.

1+

coastie81
12/20/2009, 06:40 PM
awesome thanks guys. I am probably going to place an order with them.

loosecannon
12/20/2009, 07:51 PM
Does anyone on here have any experience with them? I like bulk reef supply but they do not carry the 50gpd membrane that I need. Someone please chime in about the company, Good, negative basically any experience you have with them.

ThanksI have got a few things from them. vary good.:sleep:

lordofthereef
12/20/2009, 08:00 PM
They are fantastic. I purchased my Typhoon III USED ON EBAY and I was having problems with the membrane. I emailed them, and they asked for the original owners name. Once that was confirmed they sent me out a NEW membrane free of charge, didn't even have to pay shipping. If that is not amazing I don't know what is!

Rustylugnuts
12/20/2009, 08:27 PM
Purchased my 1st RO/DI from them (typhoon III/100gpd membrane) and being a total noob, had a hard time gettin it running. Walter is the man he kept at it on the phone with me, and after some trouble shooting sent parts needed at no charge. Hands down the best service I've run into with any online company. They also had the best price on a plug n play pressure booster pump which I need during the winter months (@ 75psi 100 gpd with COLD water 115gpd during warmer mos).