PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Cragslist ad(Saltwater fish for school tank)

tkimmons85
12/20/2009, 10:33 PM
Just thought this ad was interesting and if anyone was feeling charitable this might be for a good cause.

Sorry we don't allow links to Craigslist~dc

eyebedam
12/20/2009, 10:54 PM
Kinda funny the add comes out when the Kids winter break starts for the next 2 weeks. This add is kinda fishey if u ask me.

AdrianBryce
12/21/2009, 07:37 AM
This add is kinda fishey if u ask me.

hahahahahahaahaha

But seriously, I saw it and was wondering what happened to the clown, they used to have.

tkimmons85
12/21/2009, 08:02 AM
Well if it is legit it would be easy to find out. A few choice questions on the phone could determine that. Also they arent really asking for anything for free. They did mention buying the fish. If it really was a school and I had what they wanted Id help them out. But I dont have anything they could use.

andywe
12/21/2009, 08:04 AM
Well if it is legit it would be easy to find out. A few choice questions on the phone could determine that. Also they arent really asking for anything for free. They did mention buying the fish.

They can pay just like the rest of us. Gawd. Perhaps it would instill value so that the critter will be cared for :-)

tkimmons85
12/21/2009, 08:18 AM
Come on people. Your tellin me you have never given out of the good of helpin someone out. Especially kids who get alot of joy from this hobby. Remember that warm fuzzy feeling you get deep down when you give a gift. :) and I hear ya if it is a false ad shame on them, but again it would be easy to determine if it was real. Im confused what time of year is it again?

tkimmons85
12/21/2009, 08:19 AM
the kids man the kids ! sorry just havin a little fun