PDA

View Full Version : whats the smallest QUALITY calcium reactor ever made?

happy_valley
12/21/2009, 06:52 AM
as stated-BRAND, PRICE, WHERE TO GET, AND SIZE Co2 it operable with....

regulators are you usually the biggest factor so feel free to give you opinion on that too =)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,

FROM HAPPY_VALLEY

happy_valley
12/21/2009, 09:22 AM
so far im leaning toward the newer Vertex because i saw one in lfs and it really seems to be made out of a nice materials and a quality build. looks like a lot but hoping that the pictures are as helpful as reviews say because the store says it doesnt have instructions and they'll come help setup if need be, another reason for buying that one.

let me know if you have and comments on the Vertex rx4 (180gal rated) calcium reactor

happy_valley
12/23/2009, 09:41 AM
please folks can i get a couple of opinions?!?!

i know that majority vote is always the most expensive but after research i do know that i wanna go with reef fanatics regulator,BUT, is that going to be a big waste of money if i try to apply it to a lmore affordable calcium reactor?

i dont have the option to go around and buy a couple to try so i got to get it right the first time.

im sorry to pester i just really like to hear what other have to say. thats all

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,

Happy_Valley

NCNBilly
12/23/2009, 09:58 AM
I've been pretty happy with my MRC CR-1 and Milwaukee controller. I actually have it offline for awhile since I overshot my alk a fair bit.

happy_valley
12/23/2009, 10:21 AM
thank you very much for the response. they look very nice in all of the pictures i've seen with some good reviews as well. i just have not been able to see one in person.

thank you and i hope you get everything back in check.

also did that have anything to do with your readings of your milwuakee being off?

NCNBilly
12/24/2009, 06:21 AM
thank you very much for the response. they look very nice in all of the pictures i've seen with some good reviews as well. i just have not been able to see one in person.

thank you and i hope you get everything back in check.

also did that have anything to do with your readings of your milwuakee being off?

No, more neglect on my part... I had a tank crash, and just didn't bother to check things since there weren't any corals in the tank.

arredondojason
12/24/2009, 07:43 AM
I am running the Octopus CA Reactor and have had no problems with it the only thing I have to say bad about it is the setup Instructions for it are very crappy but with a little research it was not that bad.
I got it from aquacave.com and it was not that expencive.