PDA

View Full Version : Hello to the 831!!!

The REeFFers
12/22/2009, 04:36 PM
Well I'm on my way up to monterery as we speak. So are there any shops to check out? Or just go to the aquarium?

Gaspare

Kraylen
12/22/2009, 06:39 PM
Nothing worth checking out in the 831, no... If you make it to the Bay Area there are a lot of nice places there. We have a few places that have corals but none in really great condition or rare/jaw dropping. Most fish are common stuff.... yeah, def the Bay.

The REeFFers
12/22/2009, 10:05 PM
Dam I guess its the aquarium tomorrow

klepto
12/22/2009, 10:39 PM
Gaspare, be sure to spend some time with the seahorses a the Aquarium. I think it is definitely one of the more interesting exhibits going on right now. The tropical stuff is on display upstairs in the Splash Zone.

Next year a new reef crest display will be opened up. The tank is massive- 10ft long reef. Im looking forward to it.

phobos2deimos
12/23/2009, 04:42 AM
Heading up there tomorrow to see family for the holidays. Too bad Ed's Burgers isn't in Salinas any more. :(

The REeFFers
12/25/2009, 07:55 PM
Gaspare, be sure to spend some time with the seahorses a the Aquarium. I think it is definitely one of the more interesting exhibits going on right now. The tropical stuff is on display upstairs in the Splash Zone.

Next year a new reef crest display will be opened up. The tank is massive- 10ft long reef. Im looking forward to it.

OOOO YAA have some thing to look forward to

so Im going to head to san jose tomorrow are there any shops worth visiting ? by the airport ?