PDA

View Full Version : Swap FS Items

GPhiAce
12/29/2009, 09:44 PM
Not bringing much this year, but here is what I am bringing. All frags are fully healed and have been cut for a while now (a few weeks at least). My picture taking skills are laughable (just ask Randy ☺ ). I can easily take more and hopefully better pics if asked. If these are not spoken for before the swap, then I am not bringing them—not going to watch a table/tank this year. Anything not sold will simply go in the FS thread or kept. Feel free to PM me.

ORA Blue Voodoo: $30 (1.5” multi branched frag), $25 (1” frag)
ORA Frogskin acro plug: $10 (this is for the encrusted ORA frag plug, and is beginning to grow longer branches. Needs HIGH light to get the good deep green with yellow tips)
ORA Joe the Coral acro plug: $10 (Same as the Frogskin)
ORA Nathans Green milli: $20 2”+ frag. This was an accidental frag made by one of my fish ☹
Red Hot Chilli Pepper Monti: $25
Tyree Pink Lemonade Acro: $15 another accidental frag
Spiderman Zoas: 6+ polyps $50
Green Stardust PE: 2 polyps $25
Tubs blue zoas: $50 I just stopped counting at 15 polyps. ☺
Hollywood Stunner Chalice: $15 great piece
Idaho Grape Monti: $15 Over 2.5 inches, and intensely purple.
Orange Monti Cap: $15 4”+ and intensely orange.
Red Acan colony: $150 Stopped counting at 20 heads/polyps. No little frag here ☺ This is a little bigger than the size of half a baseball when opened.

Here is a pic, sorry for the crappy quality. The Frogskin and Joe look washed out, but they are well colored.

Left to right, top to bottom—Hollywood stunner, Idaho grape, Spidermans, Green Stardust PE, Tubs Blue, ORA Frogskin, RHCP, Tyree pink lemonade, ORA Joe, ORA blue Voodoo, ORA blue Voodoo, ORA Nathans Green Milli

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/GPhiAce/P1012946.jpg

Acan
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/GPhiAce/Acans.jpg

commonstranger
12/29/2009, 09:47 PM
Ill take the spiderman zoas.

GPhiAce
12/30/2009, 08:44 AM
Ill take the spiderman zoas.

You got them

rbond007
12/30/2009, 08:46 AM
nice stuff I just hope I can make it out

jasontammy
12/30/2009, 09:24 AM
Can you put me down for the hollwood stuner chalice.We willhave atable set up there.
Just hit me up there if you dont mind.I can send you a paypal if you want but that would not be much after they take their fee out.
Jason

GPhiAce
12/30/2009, 10:18 AM
nice stuff I just hope I can make it out

I will take another pic tomorrow when I get to the house. :)

Can you put me down for the hollwood stuner chalice.We willhave atable set up there.
Just hit me up there if you dont mind.I can send you a paypal if you want but that would not be much after they take their fee out.
Jason

No prob, I will just bring it.

Spongie
12/31/2009, 02:04 PM
Hey Paul PM me your phone number I might be interested in a few and I could just stop by your house and take a look if that is cool with you. Thanks

Fcamdog
12/31/2009, 05:39 PM
I'll take the Idaho Grape Monti. Pleas email me how you want payment arranged, I will be at the swap.

Fcamdog A.K.A. Fidel

montezumabulldogs@yahoo.com

GPhiAce
01/05/2010, 04:13 PM
JasonTammy- Hollywood stunner chalice $15
Fcamdog- Idaho Grape Monti $15
commonstranger- spiderman zoas $50
tkimmons85 - ORA Blue Voodoo, Chili pepper, superman monti (plus a freebie- not sure what just yet :) )$55

Thanks guys

Still have alot of stuff left, and I am not bringing anything not presold to the swap. Let me know if I am missing someone. Still waiting on you Seth, but no rush-- I have more than I listed :)

tkimmons85
01/05/2010, 04:59 PM
:beer: :dance: Right on man, thank you

GPhiAce
01/05/2010, 09:05 PM
Tubs blue and orange cap are sold

GPhiAce
01/17/2010, 02:56 PM
Still have the Acan colony, green stardust PE Paly frag, 2x ORA blue voodoo (1 inch) frags, and ORA Nathans green milli frag available. pm me if interested. I can post current pics of those if asked.