PDA

View Full Version : Bobs new ora shippment is in..

fiddly_foo
12/30/2009, 04:25 PM
He everyone went to bob's today when he got his ora shipment was there helping him unpack them nice sps's (acro's) . I bought a nice Red planet I already had one but was small so know i need to sell my 1/2 red planet. And bob gave me a message for BRETT your powder Blues will be in Monday he's getting 2 in and he said you can choose what everone you want. And hes getting some more stuff in 2morrow some cool zoo's and paly's he said. Ok everyond talk to you later Brian

Gooch79
12/30/2009, 08:50 PM
What is ORA and why is it so desirable? I always see it listed and people seem to really go for it. I am very very limited when it comes to designer coral.

fiddly_foo
12/30/2009, 09:46 PM
its oceans reefs and aquariums ORA just a big company in florida that aquaculture nice stuff check there web site out. did you get that message for you from bob I told you..? talk to you later. winter classic in 2 days.....yeaaaa

RTMA
01/11/2010, 11:08 PM
Visited on Sunday and picked up a the ORA Borealis frag. Was tough deciding between that, the Ice tort, the Iris and Hawkins.

fiddly_foo
01/12/2010, 05:47 AM
Yea all great corals the iris is a nice one but it was a little small but when there bigger one of the best ones...

RTMA
01/12/2010, 08:49 AM
I agree, the Iris is very nice...hopefully one day my Borealis will color up like this. Right now it's all hunter green.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/images/diversden/approved/121609-260.jpg