PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some sort of Blue Acro

Pickupman66
01/17/2010, 03:46 PM
OK. so ive talked it over and I need something BLUE. VERY BLUE. sojmetign like a blue tort... Did I mention I want a blue one? Will pick up at the swap. thats the only thing I really lack in my tank is blue.

travish
01/17/2010, 06:36 PM
I have a blue gomezi.. Its not as blue as the tort, but its nice. The pic I have on my swap thread is crap, but this coral is not.

atlantisaquari
01/17/2010, 06:48 PM
i have a 1 inch frag of oregon tort that i could bring to the swap for $40. it is still very blue. it has been partially shaded under t5's. it was insane blue when i got it. just let me know, thanks, dave

Pickupman66
01/18/2010, 12:22 AM
hmmmm.. $40. May have to pass. havent presold anything, but hope to have aobut 30 frags to sell.

Hey, speaking of, i was in your store the other week. Great place. had a ton of neat corals in those show tanks. I coulda gone nuts in there fragging up stuff.

Pickupman66
01/18/2010, 12:23 AM
Travish, that Gomezi is pretty sweet. how much and how big?

Mikeyjer
01/18/2010, 04:02 PM
I have a 2 branched blue tip acro. Each branch is about 3" it's connected... I would rather trade for another acro or Mille. No greens thou!!!

ameares8
01/18/2010, 04:09 PM
If pickupman does not want to trade let me know. I would like to see a pic of what you have Mike. I have several wild caught acros that are coloring up. I have a few pink tipped and a few purple tipped as well. They are all nice sized frags that I am bringing to the swap anway.

Mikeyjer
01/18/2010, 04:32 PM
If pickupman does not want to trade let me know. I would like to see a pic of what you have Mike. I have several wild caught acros that are coloring up. I have a few pink tipped and a few purple tipped as well. They are all nice sized frags that I am bringing to the swap anway.

You've got prvt message!