PDA

View Full Version : Having some issues...

Helter Skilter
01/18/2010, 09:21 PM
First, I haven't been able to log into the controller via the ethernet module. I have it set to run through my router. It just says Aquatronica, and I get a long list of code, instead of a log-in option.

Also, I can't create/modify any agendas when I connect via the serial interface. It keeps saying "invalid argument to time encode".

Can anyone walk me through fixing either problem? FYI, I'm not a programmer or anything so please be patient with me.

Thanks in advance.

Helter Skilter
01/18/2010, 10:07 PM
Ok, I got the agenda issue taken care of. There were some bad agendas on the controller with dates ending in the year >6, or something like that. The times listed for reminders were also screwed up. Once I deleted the bad agendas I was able to connect via the serial interface and reprogram the agendas.

I still can't access anything via the ethernet module though.

nemo's janitor
01/19/2010, 02:00 PM
The agender issue is a long outstanding bug. I have been complaining for more than 2 years now and AT dont seem able to resolve. It happens when you connect 1) a SMS module to a system. 2) a Ethernet module to the system 3) your PC interface.

You have to disconnect the module or PC interface and then go to the Controller and delete all agender entries. Then connect your PC to the controller. Wait at least 5 minutes for them to connect before attempting to use the PC software. If you attempt to select any of the PC functions to soon the program will hang and attempt to reconnect a second time. This is when the Agenda issue occurs.

Once you have connected PC to the controller without issues. Test by selecting agender in the PC software, Do a firmware update. Then try your Ethernet again. Hope this helps.

RobbyG
01/19/2010, 02:49 PM
First, I haven't been able to log into the controller via the ethernet module. I have it set to run through my router. It just says Aquatronica, and I get a long list of code, instead of a log-in option.

Also, I can't create/modify any agendas when I connect via the serial interface. It keeps saying "invalid argument to time encode".

Can anyone walk me through fixing either problem? FYI, I'm not a programmer or anything so please be patient with me.

Thanks in advance.

In regards to the browser issue, just try Firefox. If firefox works then you know its some setting in IE.