PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Wrasse Pair Pics

wickedfish
01/27/2010, 08:54 PM
I have allready posted 2 threads about my pair and wondering how to distinguish the difference between M and F. When i first bought the pair, The LFS owner explained to me the one with lines was the Male 2inch and the one with out 1 1/2. That was 5 months ago. Now the bigger one has no lines 3inch now and the smaller one has the lines 2inch. I have had no problems whats so ever. I put the smaller one in first, then a week later i put the bigger one. Here are some pics. Hard to take pics with both together. I had to throw in pics of my Tusk and P-Tang. Its a 120g semi reef. 8-54watt T-5's 40g Sump. No ref. Anyone have any pair pics of there mystery wrasses...

IFbettas
01/27/2010, 09:18 PM
In other pseudocheilinus wrasses the bigger one is the male, and any two small ones will become a pair. I'm assuming it's the same in mystery wrasses. Honestly, I don't think it matters whos who if you are lucky enough to have a pair of mystery wrasses.;)

wickedfish
01/27/2010, 09:49 PM
Anyone have Mystery Wrasse Pair Pics. Here is some pics of my Tusk and P.Tang...

wickedfish
01/29/2010, 12:10 AM
Wow, am i the only one on Reefcentral with a pair of mystery wrasse pics, im j.k...