PDA

View Full Version : Tank builders

bearpeidog
01/28/2010, 05:33 PM
Hello - I was looking at new tanks and found *******e. Are these guys quality tank builders? Anyone use them?

[violation]
For some reason the name of the company gets bleeped out. It's not a swear word! Do some vendors automatically get filtered.

ChadTheSpike
01/28/2010, 05:37 PM
yes, some vendors do and Im not sure I know which one ********e is :(

bearpeidog
01/28/2010, 05:50 PM
That's silly....however, I'll honor the forums restrictions and post the question elsewhere. Thanks for the reply!

bhammer
01/28/2010, 06:35 PM
No, it is becasue of the name it has a bad word in it. Are you talking about glass-cages? If so, I have a tank from them. Good construction but the finer details were missed with the silicone job. I have a 280 that I had them do an internal overflow so I could do the Bean overflow.

bearpeidog
01/28/2010, 06:41 PM
No, it is becasue of the name it has a bad word in it. Are you talking about glass-cages? If so, I have a tank from them. Good construction but the finer details were missed with the silicone job. I have a 280 that I had them do an internal overflow so I could do the Bean overflow.

The name doesn't have an e at the end but it left that part in the post. I'm looking at 10cor. ten = 10.

I am looking at doing the Bean overflow as well!!

sedor
01/28/2010, 06:42 PM
If its glass cages there have plenty of reports that claim the work is not perfect but acceptable. They are the most affordable custom tank builder out there though, so if you can live with a couple imperfections its a great way to go. You might even get lucky and get a perfect tank, i'm sure they make them up to par more times than not. We just happen to hear the bad stories.

ChadTheSpike
01/28/2010, 06:46 PM
I dealt with that company a few years ago when I was looking for an odd size tank for one of my service customers, I ended up not ordering from them though... I was unhappy with their initial customer service. I cannot speak to their quality though.

Indymann99
01/28/2010, 09:14 PM
I am happy with my 10 e C0r tank

Simple 48x24x24 center overflow w black sides and back (in wall).

I really like the feeding port. If I could order again I would have one on each side of the tank.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Indymann99/Tank12132009.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Indymann99/Feedingporttop.jpg