PDA

View Full Version : ACjr delay ouput program

doubleduece
02/01/2010, 06:22 PM
I a program that will hold a output off for 10min.. after a power failure and if I turn off my MRP(main return pump)

I also need a program for kalk top off based on ph and a float input to the ACjr, via the serial cable to control kalk top and RO top off ie. if ph is above 8.4 top off with RO, and below 8.4 top off with Kalk.

Thanks for the help:wave:

kenargo
02/01/2010, 07:05 PM
The power statement handles the power fail and max change the program control (note; manual on/off operations are ignored and will not honor the max change).

If Power 010 Then AAA Off
Max Change 010 AAA Then OFF

I also need a program for kalk top off based on ph and a float input to the ACjr, via the serial cable to control kalk top and RO top off ie. if ph is above 8.4 top off with RO, and below 8.4 top off with Kalk.

AAA = RO
BBB = Kalk

If Time > 00:00 Then BBB ON
If PH > 8.4 Then AAA ON
If SwitchA Closed then AAA OFF
If SwitchA Closed then BBB OFF

doubleduece
02/01/2010, 08:50 PM
Kenargo thanks for the program:eek1::eek1:. You are awesome,,the first couple of times I read the kalk program I was like WHAT!!!! Then I started to type, and I was like wait a minute.......... read it again....... so then, ok , I get it!!!(BTW KENAGRO wrote this program so it has to be solid)..BUT ???

What Im not understanding is what turns off BBB if the ph is >8.4???

I threw 8.4 out there, but did not take hysteresis into account or should I be worried about it??
:celeb3::celeb3: