PDA

View Full Version : Profilux 3 pack availability update

AQD_ottawa
02/04/2010, 10:15 AM
I thought I would give everyone a heads up on availability.

We saw a massive rush in the past two weeks for both profiLux Plus II and ProfiLux 3 packs, this has reduced stock to critical levels, the next shipment will leaving in 14 days approx.

However to meet demand, we do have some retailers around that are not as active on forums and websites that do have stock as I type. So if you are looking for a pack please contact us at sales@aqua-digital.com and we will do our best to match you up with your requirments.

Also you will find on www.ghl-direct.com in the next 24 hours some special P3 Ex packs with standard digital power bars at reduced retail price. You will also be able to pre order so you are assured of immediate supply the minute the new stock hits the warehouse.

Many thanks to everyone now purchasing profiLux and we are doing all we can to meet this immense demand.

layer3switchguy
02/07/2010, 04:38 PM
Any word on the special P3EX packs? Havent seen anything on the website...

AQD_ottawa
02/07/2010, 04:41 PM
we had no time to put them up people are calling up and buying. I would contact Progressive reef on Tuesday on 1-866-997-7333 ask for spencer

AQD_ottawa
02/07/2010, 04:42 PM
Just an FYI - normal supply will resume in 14 days max we have had word our shipment is being fast tracked so all dealers will be back with stock much sooner!

I have to thank everyones patience the demand has been overhwelming (in a positive way) and we are still doing all we can to meet everyones requirements.