PDA

View Full Version : YWG with semi aggresive mates or CBS?

falconut
02/05/2010, 07:10 AM
My LFS has a large YWG (about 3" - 4"). I added a YWG (1") in the past, but it disappeared the next day. I added an Orange Spot Prawn Goby (1-1/2", lasted a week) and Flametail Blenny (1-1/2", lasted a month) into this tank and they just disappeared. My tank mates are a little aggressive, not towards each other, but will bug new comers a little for a day or two. I have a 6" tall rim around the tank on the two sides that are uncovered. I did look around the tank in these areas and never found them. It appears they were eatten. Was wondering if a larger one would be OK. Semi Aggresive mates are pair of Ocellarous Clowns, Yellow Tang, Flame Angel, Azure Damsel, Royal Gramma and Yellow Wrasse.

The other thing I was wondering, was if it was my CBS that I've had for like 4 years. He's a decent size. Occationally, the tail fins will be split on some of my fish, but they heal in a day or two. This only happens maybe once every six months or so. Probably done by the CBS while they are sleeping. The smallest fish in my tank is an Azure Damsel (1-1/2" - 2")

I have no bottom dwellers, so I'd like to add one. But don't want to add one, just for it to disappear.