PDA

View Full Version : r 380 scubapro

fishybudguy
02/10/2010, 04:42 PM
i just got one of these regs off ebay for a sweet deal and just wondered what you guys think about them......this will just be a back up reg,but i still hope it is ok.....i own other scubapro regs and love them but i have no experience with this particular one

i am a new diver just wanting to have fun and start my own rig setups so again please feel free to leave any opinion,i wont be afraid of anything even neg feedback.....also seajay if your there i would like to here your input since you seam to be the resident expert...

thanks

Soultwater
02/11/2010, 01:07 AM
i just got one of these regs off ebay for a sweet deal and just wondered what you guys think about them......this will just be a back up reg,but i still hope it is ok.....i own other scubapro regs and love them but i have no experience with this particular one

i am a new diver just wanting to have fun and start my own rig setups so again please feel free to leave any opinion,i wont be afraid of anything even neg feedback.....also seajay if your there i would like to here your input since you seam to be the resident expert...

thanks