PDA

View Full Version : Excellent customer service

mike660r
02/18/2010, 10:59 AM
I had been in the market for some add on equipment for my RODI unit for the past few weeks. After several failed attempts to get the equipment I needed from other retailers due to a lack of stock. I contacted BFS to see if they could supply me with the hardware I was looking for. I traded a few emails with Russ and I decided to give them a call. I explained my situation and Russ took the time to listen. After I was done explaining my situation. Russ asked a lot of questions that were to the point. It was very helpful with diagnosing my situation. After we came up with a solution to my problem we walked through the ordering process. He offered pros and cons to configuration plans that I had. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that was shared. After my order was placed I received a confirmation email with tracking information. I also received a follow up email with attached documentation with detailed setup procedures.

I was very pleased with shopping experience and I intend to be a repeat customer in the future.

Mike C.