PDA

View Full Version : Multicontroller 7095

chefrt
02/24/2010, 09:13 AM
Hi Roger,
I wanted to check with you regarding multicontroller 7095. when i switch to night mode the power will be stay lower, my set-up is interval 1, lower 30% and higher 80%, so if i activate night mode it will stay 30%, and if i off the night mode and leave the moon light the power will be back to 30% and 80%, the moon light is never light.
Any idea Roger.

rvitko
02/24/2010, 10:26 AM
I don't completely understand but I will do my best. In night mode the power stops pulsing and stays at what ever the bottom knobs are set to (the ones closest to the cables) so if the bottom knob is 80% it will be 80%, if it is 30% it will be 30%. During the day it will pulse 30-80% every few seconds. The moonlight will come on at night only if moonlight function is turned on.

Krakonosh
02/24/2010, 10:40 AM
If I may add here.
The photocell needs pretty strong light to switch to day mode.
Also there is good chance the moon light is coroded and not working (common issue).

chefrt
02/24/2010, 09:27 PM
I don't completely understand but I will do my best. In night mode the power stops pulsing and stays at what ever the bottom knobs are set to (the ones closest to the cables) so if the bottom knob is 80% it will be 80%, if it is 30% it will be 30%. During the day it will pulse 30-80% every few seconds. The moonlight will come on at night only if moonlight function is turned on.

Yes that suppose the controller do, but my not, even when the light is on it still stay 30%, unless if i don't switch to night mode the pump will pulse 30-80%.

If I may add here.
The photocell needs pretty strong light to switch to day mode.
Also there is good chance the moon light is coroded and not working (common issue).

I think my light strong enough. I used 2 metal halide plus 4 T5 for 4 feet tank. most probably the photocell not working.

rvitko
02/25/2010, 08:53 AM
Does the moonlight come on at night and turn off during the day? If so the photocell has to be working.

chefrt
02/26/2010, 06:42 AM
There is no light on the moonlight when night time. Most probly not working, but what is a connection between the moonlight and night mode.

rvitko
02/26/2010, 09:22 AM
The photocell turns on both features, probably some water entered the photocell/LED and shorted it and it has to be replaced. This is less of a problem now as the silicon sealant is cured in layers and built up higher. How old is the 7095?

chefrt
02/27/2010, 04:56 AM
Yes most probably course of water, because at one time the photocell drop into water, but it ok only after few week the light is never light and one driver with 6100 pump burnout, since then I not realize that the controller is not function properly because I run only 1 pump at that time, only after I bought the replacements of the pump that I received last week, try to run in full function but it not.
My 7095 is about 2 years plus and I bought it in Singapore with 2 6100 pump.

rvitko
03/01/2010, 09:49 AM
It is probably too expensive to ship it to Germany for repair, the photocell/LED connects with 4 wires, if you can solder, I would suggest contacting the factory to get this part sent to you.

chefrt
03/02/2010, 08:26 AM
Yes i agree with you, too expensive to ship to Germany and also my be take month to return back to me, because the pump that i order from tunze German take almost 1 month to arrive to here.
I'm a chef, i can cook not soldering. If i order from Germany maybe take time. Can i ask the dealer in SIngapore to order for me, but i need to know part number, could you provide me the part number so i can ask them to order for me.

rvitko
03/02/2010, 09:55 AM
This part has no part number, it is not usually sold, it is instead installed by the distributor or factory , they just have to ask for a photocell/LED for solder attachment on 7095.

chefrt
03/03/2010, 07:03 AM
Thank you Roger, do you think after i replace the photocell/led it will be solve my problem.

rvitko
03/03/2010, 10:15 AM
Yes, I am pretty sure, mainly because the board is so rarely the problem, in general, outside of water damage or a broken cable, I almost never see broken controllers.