PDA

View Full Version : 22g Rimless Glass-Curved Bowfront Reef

cira050
02/28/2010, 03:39 PM
Hello, reefcentral. Its great to finally be a member of this site after many months of browsing around. Well in october of last year, i decided to give my 22 gallon tank a makeover - extreme. So, needless to say, a new, reborn tank has been born. Exactly, November 1st. I made huge investments in the tank (im only 14). I bought a CPR overflow, aqualifter, octopus skimmer ($165, huge skimmer), mp10, all custom sump which im still waiting for delivery on, a phosphate reactor, CFO, return pumps, RO/DI unit, A LOT, and thats just to name a few. I really wanted a fresh start with a strong start as well, and that i did. To assist in asthenics, I ordered some marcorock and made a rock sculpture. Needless to say, i really like it. So after 4 month of cycling, my tank has ended its cycle. Not to say it is any way mature, though. Once i get my custom sump in the mail, i will begin with a B&W clown and go from there. Cheers!

My tank details are in my sig and i will soon post a before picture and a current picture of the tank. Comments welcome!

PS: I intend on this tank being a full reef tank!

clayw
03/01/2010, 12:53 PM
sounds cool. any pictures? what kind of tank is it?
-Clay

alcove
03/10/2010, 12:47 AM
any new pics?