PDA

View Full Version : Check out this link to this person's video...

IridescentLily
03/04/2010, 07:50 PM
This isn't mine but I saw this thread here and
I said to myself: "I HAVE to post a link for the zoa/paly people."
Check it out. (click on this link first and then click the YouTube link to watch it)
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16705742#post16705742

The video is nice because it's close up, so it shows the lovely details of polpys really well. However it also gives a good idea how small polyps really are (in contrast with it's other coral tank-neighbors).
AND... at the same time shows what zoas/palys are supposed to look like (under our care)...COLONIES. Not single polyps!

I thought Skipper had consolidated the "picture/video sticky threads that are up top of this zoa section, into one sticky thread for us? And he was kind enough to implement our suggestions with links to 650's thread for videos on the first page.
But now I can't find the video link. It's like you have to search through the whole thread to find the page with 650's video thread. ??? I'll ask him to fix it.

But... in the meantime enjoy this person's tank video! :wave:
talk to you all later.

650-IS350
03/04/2010, 09:50 PM
I know Kraylen... love his HD videos.

IridescentLily
03/05/2010, 12:19 AM
So they are his. Thanks, I wasn't sure when i posted on his thread so I thought I'd err on the side of caution lol.

It figures you know him. You know everybody! :-)

What's up with your thread 650? Donde esta?

Thanks.

650-IS350
03/05/2010, 12:32 AM
EH' don't know man... heart's not into this forums as much as before since mucho and the rest of the other OG's have walked away.

IridescentLily
03/05/2010, 01:04 AM
Oh man. I know. I hate that! But I have to admit I hadn't been in this section in quite awhile as well. Too busy being verbose (lol) in a couple other sections here on rc.
I will pm Skipper though. The link on the first page that goes directly to your video thread must've been nuked somehow by accident, as he was kind enough to do all that consolidating for us in the first place.

Bueno, hopefully I'll see you around the other parts of the rc forum. Don't you disappear on us altogether too dangit!

amore169
03/05/2010, 02:22 AM
Lily did u ended up setting up a tank?

IridescentLily
03/05/2010, 02:36 AM
Lol. No. Not yet. All I can say is:
You have to wait!
And that goes for your upcoming comments too 650! lol

I SWEAR you lot will be one of the first people to know.
:-) ttyl

650-IS350
03/05/2010, 10:10 AM
I wasn't thinking of commentting, " WINK WINK "