PDA

View Full Version : Aquacave has my business for good!!!

cooter181
03/08/2010, 11:45 PM
Sorry I'm about a week behind on this, but better late than never! I have now done business with these guys on 4 seperate occasions and I must say they have been great. I always receive my tracking info the evening of the order, I have had to change an order and the customer service went smooth through e-mail. These guys often have the best prices on things, and with all the coupons they put out you just can't beat'em. Thank you Aquacave for doing a stellar job on all my orders, you certainly have gained my business until giving me a reason otherwise. You keep up your end and I'll keep buyin' from you guys.

Thanks,
Christopher B. Hale

sdheath
03/11/2010, 03:38 PM
I was pretty thrilled with them, too. Until I had a problem with a skimmer I bought from them, that is. The hassle they put me through just to get a new impeller was simply unbelievable.

It is easy to sell stuff, ship it and send emails. But the service after the sale is where they fell down big time. I know I'll spend my money elsewhwere. I'd rather forgo the coupon and buy from someone who cares whether I have a working item.

cooter181
03/13/2010, 01:12 AM
Sorry to hear that, I surely hope I am not on the receiving end of a situation like that from these guys. I certainly will continue to do business with them untill this happens to me, as of now I stand behind my recommendation of this outfit.

mikedelgado
03/13/2010, 07:39 PM
I agree that thier service after the sale could use some improvement.It wasnt horrible but definately lacking. I will purchase from them once more because I have a credit there for a return. Because of the service or lack of service I recieved during the return process I will be taking my business where you get good service before and AFTER the sale.

mrsikhay
03/15/2010, 08:02 AM
Sorry I'm about a week behind on this, but better late than never! I have now done business with these guys on 4 seperate occasions and I must say they have been great. I always receive my tracking info the evening of the order, I have had to change an order and the customer service went smooth through e-mail. These guys often have the best prices on things, and with all the coupons they put out you just can't beat'em. Thank you Aquacave for doing a stellar job on all my orders, you certainly have gained my business until giving me a reason otherwise. You keep up your end and I'll keep buyin' from you guys.

Thanks,
Christopher B. Hale

You must have better luck than I do than. I order a 96w pc bulb (in stock) on 3-11, got my paypal confirmation the same day. 3-15 I just got invoice confirmation but no shipping # yet. And I only live about 3hrs away.....I order stuff from CDW (they're in Niles,IL) all the time and I usually get it the next day even on ups ground.
Guess better luck next time.