PDA

View Full Version : Picasso ?

cdsheid
03/17/2010, 08:35 AM
question i bought two clown fish from petco. One is no doubt a picasso already took him to my trusted reef store and confirmed went back to buy another and picked up one im unsure about. The stripes look more like a regular perc except on the back fin stripe where it a regular perc has an even white line this one has that but a circle/oval shape that extends off it toward the center white stripe which the center white stripe does the same thing. I believe it to be another picasso but would like some feed back. I know true percs have the oval/cirle on the center white stripe but all the pictures i see dont have a circle/oval on the back fin stripe? What do you guys think?

Sugar Magnolia
03/17/2010, 08:45 AM
Can you post a picture please? It's easier to confirm an ID with a picture rather than a description.

cdsheid
03/17/2010, 09:03 AM
Ya i know. I just only have access to internet at work and never in my life have put a picture on a computer let aloan post it on a site wouldnt know where to begin. but im trying to find a pic that best resembles it. Im trying as i type.

cdsheid
03/17/2010, 09:10 AM
Also, I have a 40 gallon stretch hex tank with a 30 gal sump with about 80lbs live rock. I had two percs before i purchased these and i have them in my sump for now and a friend said they would take them but i really dont want to get rid of these guys. Do you think they would get along if introduced them with one of those little cricket clear cages first and introduced them slowly?