PDA

View Full Version : Regional LFS

michealprater
03/17/2010, 12:03 PM
I am in the process of designing a google map that contains the locations of all LFS in the midwest region. Can anyone provide addresses to your local LFS or tell me where to find the info? Thanks in advance!

michealprater
03/19/2010, 10:49 AM
Here is my link to the map.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...a48df7fe16&z=6

Android users, here is directions on how to use this on your Google GPS! Thanks to dja1980 for figuring it out for all of us!

1) Open Michael's link on your phone with the Browser (preferably using TapaTalk to open the thread). Make sure that "Use by default for this action" is Unchecked (you’ll change this later).

2) Use the menu button and select "Bookmarks", then select the "Add" option for Michael's map.

3) Rename the bookmark "Fish Stores" and select "OK".

4) Use the back button to close the Browser and return to the home screen.

5) Add a Shortcut to your home screen and select "Bookmark".

6) Select "Fish Stores" from the list.

7) Open your new bookmark from your homes screen and put a check in the "Use by default for this action" box, then choose the "Maps" option.

That's it! Now every time you open "Fish Stores" from your home screen, it will automatically open Michael's map with the Maps app... showing your GPS location and where all the fish stores are around you.

You can even take this one step further if you use the Maps "Latitude" option and add local reefers to your Friends list. Then, you can see the GPS location of other reefers in your area too!