PDA

View Full Version : NEW - Plug and Play ProfiLux

AQD_ottawa
03/20/2010, 08:18 AM
We are pleased to announce as of next week all SOLD ProfiLux's will be offered with a basic plug and play set up so you can just unbox and get started.

This is providing you have provided us with accurate info of what you wish done.

The first tier FREE programming will offer

PH set up
Temp set up
Lighting set up
Programming of digital power bars.

If on arrival one of these settings needs adjusting we will provide live support to walk you through changing this.

Later this year there will be service plans offered also for those that really do not want to play with anything and like to sit back and just enjoy ;)

ProfiLux is the elite controller so we feel it is a requirement to offer such a dedicated support service.

More details will follow...........

rostato
03/22/2010, 05:57 AM
wow. Thats cool! I say that because their are a lot of old timers that cringe when I tell them how much programing is involved. It was a headache for me, and a lot of people would not buy the profilux just for that reason. Me on the other hand, I like a challenge.

BigAl2007
04/27/2010, 08:57 AM
This is a great SERVICE! That's very cool it's now shipped "Ready to Go".

KUDOS to yall for providing such an ELITE level of service and support!

What "more details" are available on this?

AQD_ottawa
04/27/2010, 09:00 AM
Hi

You will find all info here, I am not sure without trawling what the latest is on the Blackberry app but it is in the works.

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

If you cant find the answer you want just post a question on that forum and i am sure "Fletch" will answer you swiftly ;)