PDA

View Full Version : Baby Picassos!!

a-T-m
03/21/2010, 02:05 PM
I just picked up two baby Picassos, (i'm thinking grade B) from my local petco for $15 each. They were in a tank next to baby Ocerallis, and this employee tried to convince me that they were O's as well.

Then another employee came over and set her straight haha. He asked if i had ever checked out our LFS (which is amazing, never steered me wrong), and said that these clowns were ORA Percula's that didn't make the grade A cut. Then proceeded to educate the other employee about the differences in clownfish species and the variations like Picassos and Misbars. I was actually impressed that they had one employee who knew what was up.

They're acclimating right now, and i'm going to try and get some pictures taken and uploaded so all ya'll can comment and inform me of their grade. Then the next step is to stop my GBTA from wandering so that maybe they could host him (since he ate his old three spot damsel host, who only hung out with the nem during lights out)

lunchmeat
03/21/2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah petco never train their employees right.

amore169
03/21/2010, 07:56 PM
pics.

jt_milstead
03/21/2010, 09:08 PM
There has been so much confusion as of late about clownfish. If they are really Picassos be patient they will take a long time to mature.