PDA

View Full Version : Nem Hotel?

bdare
03/24/2010, 11:29 AM
I've got a pair of false percs and a rbta. When I first got the nem they would spend all day in there. Now it seems they use use the nem to sleep in at night. Anyone else have this?

Toddrtrex
03/24/2010, 12:07 PM
My perc pair, for the most part, never leave their Haddoni --- there is only a tailspot blenny in the tank, so reason for fear --- will stay within inches of it when I feed.

My pink skunk pair, stays on the half of the tank that has their Haddoni, but are out and about, though do sleep in it.

My saddleback has 2 haddonis to choose from, and switches off between the two, and spends about half of its time out and about. Does sleep in the same Haddoni each night.

clowns101
03/24/2010, 02:39 PM
I know with my Ocellaris pair,they host teh anemone at night and move about the tank during the day.I think it has to do with them developing a scence of securtiy in the tank an knowing that they arent going to get eaten by a larger fish of some sort!I did notice that the pair did spend more time in the anemone when introduce then the do now.I think that is due to them developing a scence of security.

Seeing Green
03/24/2010, 09:57 PM
My gf's only sleep there, but defend the hell out it.

My Tomato lives its nem all the time.

I think it is just personality.