PDA

View Full Version : What are chances of nem moving somewhere else?

sfboarders
03/24/2010, 11:48 AM
I've had my BTA for a month now. I put it in a spot where I wanted it to stay but it ended up moving in between a rock and my overflow. It looks pretty happy there. It looks like it came out a lil bit more but not all the way in the open. I'd like for it to come out in front of the rock but I'm gonna let the nem do it's own thing.

I have a bunch of sps frags on my frag rack that I want to mount but want to make sure the nem will stay in the same spot without wandering and killing my sps.

I also plan on changing my powerheads to MP40's. Is there a chance he'll move somewhere else?

The spot where he is at right now has a good amount of lights but my 6x54W T5's are staggered and the majority of my light is concentrated in the center. The nem is on the far left of my tank.

arioch
03/24/2010, 11:50 AM
I'd change the powerheads to MP40s and wait a while to see how the anemone adjusts to the flow first before mounting the SPS frags. And keep in mind as the frags grow out they will modify the flow and the BTA may move again.