PDA

View Full Version : Furanase

Steve_B
03/29/2010, 04:15 PM
I used in my hospital tank. I'm trying to remove it, but it just can’t get ride of it. I have used a powerhead to stir up the gravel and it is caught in my filters to a degree, but after the dust settles and I blow out the gravel. The dust still remains after several attempts. I have done this several times and I can't get rid of it. Is it still active or does it become inert and means nothing? I have another fish I want to place into the tank and I don't know if this will interact with the new med. It's a long story as to why I have to place another fish in the tank which has an established bio sestem, no ammonia or nitrite, long story short. Is it still active after several months later or inert? Whatever the case may be, does anybody know how to get rid if it?

Thanks in advanced for any input

Steve_B
03/29/2010, 09:51 PM
Hey guys, I'm kind of in a bind here. I'm going to use prazipro in this tank and I'm worried if there may be a negative interaction, or as I asked, is the furnase inert after all of this time? Is this an unrealistic question or there is no answer?
I have to move forward and treat with prazipro as planned, thus the question.