PDA

View Full Version : Flame angel and clownfish sick....

carlosec83
03/29/2010, 07:46 PM
Something got to them... my water parameters are all good... my flame angel is on its side breathin heavy, i already pulled him from the display and gave him a fw dip for 4 min... started to swim fine in my sump and stayed on its side again ...

my ocellaris clown was not so bad... he was not eating, and kinda just in a corner of the tank... usually is the first to be up near surface when im feeding, he has whitish eyes, kinda cloudy.... figured outit was a case for both of FLUKES..... problem is no qt tank... im stocked w/ sps, lps and anemone and softies...

everything else... corals, inverts, fish(male ocellaris, orange spot goby, and firefish are all fine.. they all eat....

what can i use on my system, or should i just keep on doing fw dips for the sick...

any help appreciated...thx

IPowderBlueTang
03/29/2010, 09:55 PM
Get Prazipro I have used it in 3 of my reefs and no harm done to anything. It will cure the fish of Flukes. But your skimmer will go crazy for a few days after treatment. Turn off skimmer while treating.

carlosec83
03/30/2010, 02:21 PM
Cool.... thx. I already lost both of them.... but i will use prazipro on the system anyway just to wipe out before they hit the other fish