PDA

View Full Version : No sick fish

larry joe
04/15/2010, 12:42 PM
OK all concerned,this is it.I got 'No sick fish' in the mail today. Hippo Tang had 20 or so visible spots on each side.Was still swimming and eating.She is very ICK proned and as Im moving to a new house in two weeks, she will endure yet more stress. This product is facing a true test, with this fish and her history of having ick. My objective is to give fellow novice to intermidiate hobbiests or those operating on a budgeta means to rid their display tank of ick. I have tried all over the counter ick products to treat this fish and none have succeeded thus far. Day ONE, will try to post results and progress daily over the coming weeks, if this one is like the rest ick will surely reappear on this tang (here's hoping this one will have different results).

larry joe
04/16/2010, 08:29 AM
70% of white spots are gone.

RBU1
04/17/2010, 06:22 AM
Joe I hate to tell you all you are doing is wasteing your time and money. There is not a reef safe treatment on the market that will work on ich. Trust me I have been there and tried everything. The only way is remove the fish and treat with hypo or copper. You might think the product is working but the ich wll be back and the next time it will kill your tank.

larry joe
04/17/2010, 10:26 AM
OK! Ill buy a suitable QT.