PDA

View Full Version : data log question

szwab
05/06/2010, 12:34 AM
I have my kalk mixing 6 times a day for a minute each time. I can't seem to ever catch the pump on. I can turn it on and off manually but would like to check and make sure my programming is doing what it's supposed to and b. that the apex is actually responding to the programming. Is there a way to data log each time the pump comes on and turns off?
For starters here's what I have programmed for the kalk reactor pump.

Fallback OFF
OSC 000:00/001:00/240:00 Then ON

aquamanic
05/06/2010, 06:08 AM
The XML outlet log should give you what you want. It's on the XML web page.

If you want to run it for previous or multiple days, the syntax is in the FAQ section of the User Guide.

RussM
05/06/2010, 09:11 AM
You could also (temporarily) have the email alarm triggered each time the kalk stirrer activates

szwab
05/06/2010, 11:02 AM
You could also (temporarily) have the email alarm triggered each time the kalk stirrer activates

Didn't think of that. Thanks I'll try it.

szwab
05/06/2010, 01:10 PM
Worked like a charm! Thanks again for the idea! :)

RussM
05/06/2010, 01:21 PM
:dance:

That email alarm trick is great for something as simple as verifying your programming kalk stirring. But If you ever need to do a closer examination of outlet activity - especially to see the actual outcome of complex interactions that may occur as a result of advanced programming, my Reeftronics Outlet Log Processor is tailor-made for that. Basically, it takes the raw outlet log data and reformats it in chronological order sorted by outlet instead of purely chronological order system-wide.

http://www.reeftronics.net under Tools.