PDA

View Full Version : Tank Manager and Vista Gadget

Zylski
05/09/2010, 12:54 PM
Does anyone know if you can control what outlets or values are displayed? I do not have a ORP probe and the value keeps rising there is also some virtual outlets that I do not need to see. If you can't that would be a nice option to be able to pick what you want to see.

thanks

kenargo
05/09/2010, 12:57 PM
If the probe is enabled it will display; in order to remove a probe from the display use the setup menu and disable it; then the probe will not appear in either.

I'll add a feature for a future release to be able to chose what outlets are shown.

Zylski
05/09/2010, 01:06 PM
If I understand the display settings right, I show that probe 2 has my ORP and AMP if I disable this it would disable both ORP and AMP. Is this correct?

aquamanic
05/09/2010, 01:15 PM
No, you can't disable the Amp - it's there by default with each EB8.

Disable the probe through the display module: Setup - ORP Setup - ORP Enable

kenargo
05/09/2010, 01:16 PM
I think what you are referring to is display settings; that is different. If you go into the Setup->ORP Setup->Enable and change to "Disable" then the ORP probe will be removed from the display and TankManager and the gadget. You don't need to change display settings.

Zylski
05/09/2010, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the info I was able to disable it. I think it will great when you allow which outlets will display.