PDA

View Full Version : Coral RX Question

Danley
05/18/2010, 04:01 PM
Hello,
I have a question. I am looking into buying coral RX, to dip my corals. I placed all of my corals into my tank and I didn't know I should dip them before I put them into the system. I want to eliminate a lot of pests in my tank and I plan on dippin all of my corals into coral rx. How many times a month or year should I dip them to ensure good health? Also is coral rx alright for lps dos and soft corals? I have mushrooms, three brains, montipora, Gsp, frogspawn, and gorgonians. I robably won't dip the gorgonians but is it okay if I do? Also will I see any signs of stress. I want to dip my corals if it's gonna create more of a problem than I want. I don't wanna any loss of color or staining. I'm very particular about my corals thank you

bertoni
05/18/2010, 04:34 PM
I would dip them once when I got them, and then only when there's some sort of problem visible. All of the corals can be dipped, but I'm not sure that I'd bother at this point. The pests, if any, are already in the tank. The dips shouldn't hurt much if they're done properly, though.

mike_cmu04
05/18/2010, 06:31 PM
Ya its too late to rid your tank of the pests as the corals have already been in there.