PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an RBTA

dread240
05/27/2010, 09:29 PM
If anybody has one and it's spawned a bud or split and would be willing to part with it, I'd be ecstatic, and my clownfish would love you. I don't really have any frags to trade or the such, I'm still working on getting a few frag packs to stock the tank but would like to get the anemone first so it can settle down and I can work around it a bit. It's actually going into a three year old tank that I'm just now starting to add corals and all to it since I've recently put together a refugium system and upgraded my lighting to t5's (It's only a 29 gallon)

Thanks

guitar8222
05/28/2010, 11:18 AM
I am sure we can find you one. There was a group buy a member was running on rbtas. PM Lanie and ask her if the group buy is still open.

dread240
05/28/2010, 03:11 PM
Thanks alot for the tip. I'm really really happy with how the tank is going so far... water parameters are perfect, I officially kicked all the hair algae in the butt (like literally, there is none left at all) and it's really shaping up. All I gotta do is fill it up as I get the money :-P

onegreenray
12/18/2011, 11:50 AM
are you still looking for one? i have two for sale. have had the main rose in my tank for over 4 years now.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/onegreenray/IMG_3675.jpg