PDA

View Full Version : 12 h quartine treatment w revive

robexcoral
05/31/2010, 09:41 PM
i wanted to know what will be the recommended amount per g to do a 12h dip for a large zoa rock or lps and will it work on large pest

RokleM
06/01/2010, 07:51 AM
As in TLF ReVive Coral Cleaner? I think you're partially misunderstanding what the product does. It's meant for quicker temporary "dips", as in 5-15 minutes roughly. Instructions are on the bottle.

As for what you're trying to get rid of ("large pest"?), you'd have to tell us what it is to find the effective remedy. Iodine, revive, interceptor, fluke, RO/DI, etc... many different treatments for different issues.

robexcoral
06/01/2010, 09:23 PM
like crabs and brisle worms i want some thing that i could use to most pest i been using coral rx but it dose seen to work on the carbs and worms not that the worms r eating ne thing i dont want them in my tank

robexcoral
06/01/2010, 09:24 PM
how long can i dip zoas in ro

RokleM
06/02/2010, 07:19 AM
I'm trying to follow your post, but it's somewhat difficult to understand. What kind of crabs/worms? Those are typically a good part of your normal tank cleanup crew. For the most part, Revive is relatively effective on a number of things, from either killing or stunning them for removal (questionable on some of the nastier SPS bugs).

I'd suggest visiting the different sub forums as different coral groups have somewhat unique quarantine and dipping procedures.

robexcoral
06/02/2010, 12:42 PM
the gaint red bristle worms and the hairy crabs i do know that the crabs r part of cleaning crew and i catch when i could but the one that i cant at night time pull off my ricordias and yumas off the rock