PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Marineland Deluxe Pine Canopy & "Standard" Pine Canopy

razzmia
06/03/2010, 06:50 AM
Does anyone know the difference between the Deluxe Pine Canopy and the "Standard" Pine Canopy?

Anyone know the how tall of a lighting fixture could go under the Deluxe Pine Canopy?

Would metal hallide lights work under it at all? (I'm looking at the Marineland 24 hr system lighting pro series)

It's not clear from anything at all that I'm finding online or in any pictures.

If someone has a deluxe pine canopy and would point me in the direction of a picture online or of someone else's or of their own, it would be greatly appreciated. (I don't care what color, I'm just trying to figure out the difference in style.) I have a few and am trying to get a clear idea of what I might be buying online without seeing it. Already called Marineland and Perfecto and they were nice but had no info because the "Deluxe" line has been discontinued. So if I'm going to buy this "Deluxe" canopy instead then I need to do it asap.

To all... ty in advance for all your help in pointing me in the right direction.