PDA

View Full Version : Aquapod 12 Replacement Bulbs

DannyUFKC
06/06/2010, 04:13 PM
Hello, I bought the 12 gallon Aquapod a little over a year ago from your website. I am overdue on my bulbs and need to buy replacement ones but I do not know which ones I need to buy from your website. I believe the 12 gallon Aquapod was discontinued but I still need replacement bulbs. Current USA's website says to buy 1x27w SunPaq Dual Daylight & 1x27w SunPaq Dual Actinic but I can't find these on your website. Please help.

Thank You,

Danny

MarineDepot
06/14/2010, 02:10 PM
Hello DannyUFKC,

Thank you for the post. I apologized for the delayed response. Unfortunately Current USA has discontinued these bulbs. We don’t have another vendor that makes these bulbs at this time. You may want to contact Current USA directly to see if they know of any alternative. You can reach them at (866) 276-8872. If you have any further questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kenny L,

Customer Service

MarineDepot
06/14/2010, 02:11 PM
Hello DannyUFKC,

Thank you for the post. I apologized for the delayed response. Unfortunately Current USA has discontinued these bulbs. We don’t have another vendor that makes these bulbs at this time. You may want to contact Current USA directly to see if they know of any alternative. You can reach them at (866) 276-8872. If you have any further questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kenny L,

Customer Service