PDA

View Full Version : I need Shrooms!

2t2_crash
06/07/2010, 02:53 AM
not Magic shrooms, but the soft mushrooms... I have green and am looking for other colors, and like the zenia I am trying to give away, mushrooms tend to grow fast.

I'll be on leave all week so I'm available to meet.

HASTINGSRJ
06/07/2010, 04:59 AM
funny, I was just thinking about looking for some mushrooms the other day.....havent seen any at Aqua Culture either.....

TPS-Dive
06/11/2010, 08:48 PM
I've got Protopalythoa and Jeff could part with some Ricordeas. They are spreading all over our tanks.

2t2_crash
06/12/2010, 05:58 AM
I got plenty of polyps. :D

bethnjeremy
07/01/2010, 12:56 PM
Hey John! How is the tank doing? Do you know if Louie has his tank online with coral yet? I sure miss my tank! I was looking at the photo's before I sold it to Louie :( Oh well I know I will get back into later and I will do the whole zeo thing with everything this time completely full automated. I had a minute here in Afghan and wanted to say hi and could you pass the greetings to Louie as well. I wish you the best of luck with your tank!

2t2_crash
07/02/2010, 01:26 AM
Hi Jeremy!
The tank is doing well, I have button polyps that I got a couple of small frags from, that are doing well. Also I have some Pulsing zenia that has decided it wants to annex my tank, the clowns dont seem to mind though. Louis' tank is doing well, I want to upgrade to one like his after I move (I PCAd here, and the are moving me to Foster possibley due to building uprade).

Take it easy, keep your head down and powder dry!