PDA

View Full Version : My 300 G mixed ,help

tebo
06/09/2010, 10:03 PM
Im building a Little house, and one of the things i thought was to do everything it needs to have a large dimensions fish tank in the living room of my home. After discussing a lot with my wife about where to place it and how it would be cause i love “ciclidos of africa” and she loves more “marine tanks”… me too since in our honey moon we had the first contact with the diving and the snorkeling and from there it comes the salt wáter idea, 4 years later i can say that i have the economic possibilities to actually do this idea.

The tank is 300 * 65 * 65 the height is 70 cm but the overflow is 65 cm full width and height I think about 30 cm is fine, so the volume and dilute itself is calculated as near 1260 lts. and if we add the sump there are another 200 liters which is not therefore little because all the items increased very much what I was thinking to spend but that's not going to stop me because im doing it step by step and slower, this tank is going to divide the kitchen room.

1 skimmer that I have stated is a Royal-Exclusiv Alpha 300 Cone or master TUNZE Doc 9440, but it is much easier for me to buy the 9440

3 The sump is 100 * 40 * 50 that I have a fish tank with cichlids breeding

2 I have seen and bombs Tunza 6105 model or Hydor Koralia 7 ControllableI and i guess that about 4 would be fine for now ; these move 13 l / h a max and 11 l / h a max, but i need your opinion… maybe i need some more.
3 A very important matter is that the aquarium will be at most with soft corals and some lps and many fish

4 The system undoubtedly will be a DSB even though I've been told that one of the best is the BB for the lowest concentration of waste, but I like the DSB and on all types of fish im gonna have require sand.

5 The lighting is something that I have not clear all of that t5, MH, MQ there. I will need some help about that, I would like to hear more about it since i already told you what im going to have in that aquarium.

6 I have not thought of a chiller still, therefore my current tank is of 600 liters filled to 500, the temperature remains fixed most of the day in 22 degrees made for my cichlids. had to buy heaters raise and leave it in 26 stable. Of course this is in the present house, in the next one I will oversize the air conditioning as this one and see if I can handle it well, but for this it will require a long time and everything will depend on the evidence and tests, I wont say no to buy a chiller but I'll see first if necessary

PD:thank you very much hope I can count on your help