PDA

View Full Version : Need a dive buddy in Indiana Saturday July 3rd...

tgreene
06/22/2010, 05:21 PM
My family and I will be in Lafayette over July 4th weekend, and I'm planning to dive at France Park in Logansport on Saturday the 3rd... Rather than waiting around tyhe beach looking for a buddy, I wanted to see if it's possible to catch someone over here that is regional.

France Park is in Logansport, and my plan is to be at the dive shack to check in by 9:30.

If anyone is interested, please email me at tgreene@great-river.com

-Tim

PurdueWaterGuy
06/22/2010, 09:43 PM
I'm not a diver, but I am in Lafayette - why the heck would you come HERE for the Fourth?

Tim

@ home, 90 gallon tank, dry, waiting for remodelling to be finished
@ work, 19,000 gallon per day RO

tgreene
06/23/2010, 06:59 AM
Ohhh, I reckon BECAUSE I GREW UP THERE (Buck Creek area) should be a valid enough reason, but if not, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE ARNIES IS! :D

-Tim

Adobo
06/23/2010, 03:10 PM
Ohhh, I reckon BECAUSE I GREW UP THERE (Buck Creek area) should be a valid enough reason, but if not, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE ARNIES IS! :D

-Tim

Tim,

I dunno how many divers are on this forum. You might also try scubaboard.com.

tgreene
06/23/2010, 03:23 PM
I'm over there too, but trying to find a buddy on SB is like running an add on Craigslst...

PurdueWaterGuy
06/23/2010, 06:17 PM
Arnie's hasn't been the same since Arnie died :-(

Buck Creek?!? I'm not sure that I would admit to that on a public forum. :-)

Just messing with you - safe travels and have a great Fourth!

BTW, I looked up the only diver I know in town and he's still recovering from a heart attack a few months back.

-Tim