PDA

View Full Version : New Project

gpkozmp
06/24/2010, 12:46 PM
Well this is going to be my new project. Don't know when it is going to kick off but I know I have to get the fence done before I even bring this up to my wife so it is going to be a while.

On the top of it there is going to be just crown molding and it is going to look nice. Might do something like stain the design a little darker or something to dress it up. Then you have the shelf area: on the left side it is going to be for wine glasses (for the wife and her friends, me on occasion) and on the left side is for the beer mugs and drinking glasses.

Below that is going to be a stereo on the left and on the right is going to be a mirror that will be able hinged so it can be moved away and on the countertop there is going to be all the adult beverage's (for me)

Finally on the bottom is either going to be just a mini fridge or a keg-o-rader on the left and then on the right side is going to be my sump and everything else that goes with plumbing and stuff.

The entire right side of the shelving unit is going to be shallower than the left so I can get the plumbing down behind the unit and conceal it on the side but have enough room for me to get back there and do work if need be.

I am excited about this and I can't wait to do it but it is going to be a while, just slow at work today so I wanted to see what I can come up with.

Okay tried to upload the picture and I am not having any luck. If I upload it, it is going to be way too small to see everything so if someone can help me with a picture uploading lesson to where you could see it right in the thread I would be able to do that.

murfman
06/24/2010, 12:58 PM
Greg, get a photobucket dot com account and once you have the images uploaded there, you click on the very bottom link, copy and past it in here and it direct links to the image.

gpkozmp
06/24/2010, 01:00 PM
sweet thank you, not sure if work will let me on photobucket or not but we will see...

Nope didn't work...gotta love the blocks they have in some places.

murfman
06/24/2010, 06:26 PM
Hmmmmm you could try flickr, picturetrail, or imageshack, each is a dot com

gpkozmp
06/25/2010, 07:37 AM
THanks Murfman I will have to check it when I get a minute.