PDA

View Full Version : Buying S. Haddoni online?

NoBigDeal
07/04/2010, 06:14 PM
I want to buy a blue S. Haddoni but am having trouble finding them. Would any of you advise me against buying one online?

MattFrancis
07/04/2010, 06:41 PM
I would suggest you asking your LFS to order it for you and get them to hold it so you're sure it's a survivor. Any particular color you want?

NaClCrocodile
07/04/2010, 07:16 PM
Oh definitely. You've got some kick-*** LFSs in Orlando. Definitely ask around and see if they can hook you up.

NoBigDeal
07/04/2010, 08:20 PM
Oh definitely. You've got some kick-*** LFSs in Orlando. Definitely ask around and see if they can hook you up.

Haha yeah I know I do. I actually use to work at a few of them when I was younger. Now that I have lost the hook up, I am on a mad search. I guess I can just have one of the stores order one for me.

Any particular color you want?

Yes, blue.

MattFrancis
07/04/2010, 08:37 PM
Where in orlando are you? Im in Longwood. I work for a guy in the saltwaterfish business. I could get him to order one directly from his vendor if you'd like.

NoBigDeal
07/04/2010, 11:38 PM
Where in orlando are you? Im in Longwood. I work for a guy in the saltwaterfish business. I could get him to order one directly from his vendor if you'd like.

I am always out and about in Orlando (West Orlando, downtown and over by UCF). That would be great if you could do that. I'll pm you.