PDA

View Full Version : A lurker celebrates his 1st year of reefing with a low quality pic.

MrIcky
07/13/2010, 10:02 AM
I'm mainly a lurker hereabouts, but my tank turned 1 year old this week (7/12/2009) so I thought I'd post up an anniversary picture to celebrate. I know it's not the most spectacular 12 on earth, but not too bad for a first reefing effort. Thanks for looking at my poor quality cell phone pic.

Equipment:
JBJ 12NCDX
Viper k2 70 w
ecoxotic 453 panorama
mp10
Stock pump replaced with MJ900 utility pump
5 oz of carbon

This will all be replaced by an RSM within 6-8 months as my diabolical master plan unfolds.

khaosinc
07/13/2010, 11:40 AM
Looks like a nice little tank to me.

Growing in well. I can't function well without 300 gallons of wiggle room, Don't know how you guys do it.

edit -- sorry that did not come out like I meant it to. I was trying to compliment the tank, not sound like a smart arse with a big tank.

MrIcky
07/13/2010, 12:06 PM
Looks like a nice little tank to me.

Growing in well. I can't function well without 300 gallons of wiggle room, Don't know how you guys do it.

edit -- sorry that did not come out like I meant it to. I was trying to compliment the tank, not sound like a smart arse with a big tank.

Heheh, I knew what you meant :). Thanks. In my case, it's not so much how as why- and the why is my wife is only allowing me a very small corner of the house and budget to call my own :lmao:.