PDA

View Full Version : No power to 2nd Energy Bar?

pjewett
07/22/2010, 07:26 PM
ugh this thing is frustrating. everything was fine for months. lost all settings and restore of backup wouldn't work no matter how many times I tried.

trying to reprogram all outlets but despite the fact that my 2nd energy bar is recognized in the web config it's not receiving power on any outlet.

what am I missing?

Thanks

swearint
07/23/2010, 06:52 AM
Maybe an obvious question, but does the wall outlet you are plugged into have power? Maybe a circuit breaker has tripped? You might also try updating the firmware for the EB8, under the Module Setup page.

Todd

aquamanic
07/23/2010, 06:57 AM
it's not receiving power on any outlet

Is it that you actually know there's no voltage on any outlet (and they're ON) or is it that the outlets aren't working and you're assuming there's no power?

kenargo
07/23/2010, 08:40 AM
ugh this thing is frustrating. everything was fine for months. lost all settings and restore of backup wouldn't work no matter how many times I tried.

trying to reprogram all outlets but despite the fact that my 2nd energy bar is recognized in the web config it's not receiving power on any outlet.

what am I missing?

Thanks

Loosing program isn't expected but there was a problem with an earlier firmware that could have caused this; it has been fixed. Be sure you are up to date on firmware.

wrt power; I think the other people above are asking the correct questions.