PDA

View Full Version : Dry Rock

rzlinux
07/27/2010, 06:41 PM
I am looking for suggestions where I can get some nice Dry shelf rock. BRS is out and Macro is out. Any other suggestions....Almost got the aquascape done...

Rodney

bnumair
07/27/2010, 06:43 PM
i bought some from justliverocks.com u can try them. they sell dry and live.

rzlinux
07/27/2010, 06:49 PM
I see no shelf. I sent them an email hopefully they have it. Thanks for the suggestions keep'em coming.

Mustang Boy
07/27/2010, 06:56 PM
www.tampabaysaltwater.com has amazing dry rock. you can check out their section down in the sponsors forums here and richard has a whole thread dedicated to his dry rock including many many pictures of it and its not just pics of the best of the best that is how all of his dry rock looks. tons of crevices and holes and really cool shapes

DanMgy
07/28/2010, 10:20 AM
I see no shelf. I sent them an email hopefully they have it. Thanks for the suggestions keep'em coming.

Are you looking for specificly shelf dry rock? I have been looking for a bit and it seems everybody has been out for awhile. If you find any make sure you share :wave:

rzlinux
07/29/2010, 11:13 AM
Yea I am specfically looking for Dry Shelf. So far I cannot find anyone.

seanm001
07/29/2010, 02:59 PM
I looked for ages, found a couple of sites that advertised it, but never got any response to my inquiries. I ended up just making the shelf I wanted from aragocrete. It was so easy I got crazy with the aragocrete and made all sorts of neat stuff.