PDA

View Full Version : A big ThankYou to this forum...

kurt_n
07/27/2010, 07:07 PM
Yeah... been registered since 2006 but just finally started posting! Guess I'm just a big-time lurker! Anyways...

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE who posts on this forum. I'm the type who researches the heck out of things before pulling the trigger, and this forum was an invaluable tool before I finally bought my Apex System. I am 100% positive that my setup process wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did without the unknowing help of this forum. If I would've had to rely solely on the manual that came with the Apex, I'd still be scratching my head. (The 'beta' manual from Neptune *just* came out as I was buying my system - HUGE improvement!) Reading past threads and learning from others' mistakes made this setup pretty smooth. Even though I have a really simple little reef setup, the Apex has already taken a lot of stress out of keeping things in check. Even my wife thinks it's awesome!

So "Thank You" to this forum. Some of you folks should get paid for the dedication you show to this product. And "Thank You" to Neptune for making a well thought out controller.