PDA

View Full Version : My find for the weekend!!!

RubyRedRose46
08/02/2010, 01:45 AM
Well after hours on the phone calling ever kind of place I could trying to find Scorpion or Wasp fishes. And getting ready to pull out my hair!!!!!!!!!!! I came across a place that had this lil guy.. I am still in a state of shock that I found him.. They said oh we have a red and pink Scropion.. So I thought ohh what is a lil drive its only 50miles one way so hubby and I drove down and when I saw what it was I about had a heart attack!! I am in heaven!!! This is not the best of photo but it is a photo. I will have to take some better ones later this week. But I had to share this!!! Eeeee I am like a lil kid at Disney Land for the 1st time..

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/RubyRedRose46/IMG_0665.jpg

- Ashley

ogiler
08/02/2010, 01:53 AM
Nice fish.

psykokid
08/02/2010, 02:24 AM
nice find!

jarrod13
08/02/2010, 05:20 AM
Beautiful Rhinopias eschmeyeri. These are such cool fish!! How big is he/she?

collegeman
08/02/2010, 07:17 AM
that is a very nice fish. I guess it was worth the long drive

Mustang Boy
08/02/2010, 01:38 PM
that is a great looking fish did they know what they had and price it accordingly or did you get it for a steal?

LukFox
08/02/2010, 03:04 PM
Haha that's an awesome story. I'm glad you found such an awesome Rhino!

amnesia
08/02/2010, 08:13 PM
He look likes the one I saw in Vaughn last weekend. Did he come from that area?

RubyRedRose46
08/03/2010, 12:57 AM
Well he or she is about 5 to 6 inchs..

It was well wroth the drive!!! I came home today and looked at the tank and I am still just in a aww over the fish!!!

As far as the store I am not sure if they knew what they had or what. Or if they just wanted to move him. They had him for over 3 weeks said he was eatting like a pig and such.. They had him for 150.00 which I thought was a steal!!! So told the hubby we are getting him!!!! He was like umm better not die the next day for that price tag.. Blah lol...

It was well wroth the drive to me!!! Hehehehehe

And I got him in Fountain Valley..

Thank you everyone who posted!!! I am so jazzed about it.. Hahaha think I talked my co-workers ears off today about it *LOL* they are like uh huh a fish yea a fish.. HOW MUCH?? Its a fish.. Ahh they will never understand lol